700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
$74.99 - $79.99
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the classic Corsa. Sharing the same 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing and technical 4C Graphene compound technology, the Corsa Control adds a textured shoulder tread to the mix. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces as well as added durability. - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
$74.99 - $90.00
Speed and reliability for riders pursuing a new performance level Corsa N.EXT is the exciting new addition to the Corsa family. Designed to satisfy the requirements of enthusiast cyclists who clock up the miles on long and demanding weekly rides, Corsa N.EXT combines Vittoria's peerless knowledge of racing performance with the durability of a long-lasting nylon casing that uses a unique Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life. To increase puncture protection, the central section of the casing features 3 layers of nylon as well as an additional puncture protection belt. Corsa N.EXT is the first road racing tire to feature a QR Code—printed on the tire hot patch—for easy access to useful technical information about the tire. Racing inspired speed and feel, with the everyday durability of nylon construction - New combination of Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life - Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance relying on a long-lasting tyre - Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour
$49.99 - $59.99
An all-conditions road tire designed for training or race-day events. The Rubino Pro utilizes Vittoria's proprietary Graphene structure to offer a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling traits. - 150 TPI nylon casing - Graphene rubber compounds
$53.99 - $60.99
Aggressive file tread or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique, angled "fish scale" design that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offers traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium-conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance. - Center scales are ramped, providing a fast-rolling leading edge with sharp, effective braking and cornering edges - Progressive depth tread design offers smooth transitions between cornering lean angles - Revolutionary file-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire designed for a range of conditions
$59.99 - $60.99
The ultimate wet weather weapon Many a battle has been lost due to a lack of preparation. In Gravel and Cyclocross racing, having the right tires is often the critical difference between winning and learning the hard way. When developing the Terreno Wet tread, we worked with the top athletes to gather their wish-list of performance traits that would make the ultimate wet weather weapon. Versatility was the common thread. It had to roll like a race tire, corner on rails, and be virtually clog-proof. A tall order by any measure. The final product is a tread that performs unlike any other. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance in a range of soft terrain. - Alternating center ridge rolls fast and provides forward traction - Full knob siping keeps the tread flexible on slick surfaces - TNT tire bead
The wire bead version of the new Zaffiro tread offers many of the same traits that established the Zaffiro family as the standard in performance training but at an entry-level price point. Employing the same tread profile as the Zaffiro Pro, the durable, rigid-bead Zaffiro is the top choice for replacement tires at a great price. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
Indoor-training has never been so technical! Featuring our special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing, this tire is designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainers. Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your indoor-training miles on the Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer.
$63.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Whether your route covers rough roads or fast gravel, or even both in the same day, Washburn is built for the job. Its center slick provides awesome rolling efficiency on pavement and packed dirt, while the shoulder lugs take over in the turns, digging in for confidence in loose corners.
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
$32.50 - $35.00
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
$80.00 - $95.00
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing
$34.99 - $49.99
Save Your Tires for Race Day Frequent trainer riders often find the tread on their rear wheel will wear down over time. We recommend using our trainer tires on our Saris indoor trainers. They are made of tough material that can stand up to hours and hours and hours of training. Product Features - 700c x 23 – 25 fits most road bikes. - Ultra-quiet and super-durable. - For use with an indoor trainer only.
$74.90 - $78.90
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$74.90 - $79.99
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
P ZERO Race TLR synthesizes the advantages of the tubeless technology in an all-rounder cycling tire for high-intensity training sessions and races. The TechWALL+ Road carcass improves reliability against punctures without affecting the weight of the tire, while the special SmartEVO Compound enhances grip performance both on wet and dry asphalt compared to our previous cycling compounds. The tread pattern of P ZERO Race TLR is an evolution of the design of P ZERO Velo: several seasons of research and development on the roads of the World Tour led to a new design that enhances the behavior of the bicycle in all weather conditions. - Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best-performing all-around bicycle race tire ever conceived by the iconic brand. - The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder that outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, including men's and women's 2019 UCI World Champions, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - SmartEVO Compound is a new formulation that enhances the already excellent performance of our previous road cycling compounds. The experience of motorsport competitions and World Tour winner input led to our best road cycling compound ever. - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement provides superior puncture protection with lightweight construction.
$51.90 - $52.00
The P ZERO Road offers a slightly thicker tread base for increased puncture protection. - 120tpi casing with Aramid TechBELT puncture protection - EVO compound
$36.00 - $37.90
- Classic training tire with 60tpi casing, a puncture protection belt and higher overall thickness than the Road
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations.
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
$54.00 - $70.00
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
At home on singletrack trails and gravel - Aggressive gravel tire - Optimal for off-road touring and adventures - Tubeless Ready (TR) The Ravager is a gravel tire for the riders out there willing to brave aggressive terrain with only their drop bars and a tiny amount of rubber beneath them. While other tires are designed to let you ride beyond the end of the road, the Ravager opens up new line choices, camping spots, and epic adventures where no road ever existed. Raised, square-edged center knobs provide climbing and braking traction on moon dust-covered trails, and oversized cornering knobs keep you and your gear out of the dirt to conquer another turn.
$48.00 - $66.00
Our most durable road offering - Diamond knurled slick design - MaxxShield for maximum puncture resistance - Training tire Our most popular training tire, providing excellent traction, durability, and plenty of road miles in any condition. Maxx Shield helps provide a tire that Re-Fuses to puncture.
$40.00 - $50.00
- Flow through urban centers and bike paths. - At home flowing through urban centers and along bike paths, the Transit Speed is a fast-rolling urban tire combining confidence-inspiring handling with great durability. - The Transit Speed range comes equipped with 5mm reflective sidewall stripes to enhance visibility. - Meeting the ECE-R75 requirements for use with modern eBikes, the Transit Speed delivers both performance and durability.
$33.00 - $45.00
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
$14.00 - $19.00
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
The MXP combines a unique tread pattern with our innovative tubeless ready design to provide an amazing all-conditions tubeless ready tire. It excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack and pavement. The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, site of a World Cup cyclocross venue that calls for an all-conditions tire. The tread features a classic profile with several modern updates. Precise grooves in the central chevrons allow the tread to flex and more aggressive side knobs offer traction and control beyond what you might expect. If you could only have one cyclocross tire in your quiver, the MXP is the one to have. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 446 grams Type: - Tubeless Ready Part #: - D10042 Product Features: - Center chevrons and staggered side knobs for all-conditions. - Side knobs offer superior cornering. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims. - Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead. - Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
- Fast and durable center section - When speed is a top priority but the road is unpredictable - Combining a fast rolling center track and scaled up herringbone tread for conviction in the turns - Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for great grip
Fast, safe and comfortable — guaranteed! The Contact is the jack-of-all-trades among city and trekking tires. Its tread design is based upon the principles of bionics. A uniform center tread/belt assembly ensures a smooth and speedy ride on the road. Flexible shoulder lugs and fine sipes guarantee grip in curves and on loose surfaces. The overall tire construction rounds off the overall high quality. The ultra fine carcass fabric reduces the rolling resistance while providing a noticeably more comfortable ride. Reflective sidewall for extra visibility. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
Page 1 of 10 Next page