$45.95 - $87.95
Ranger is designed to be a set-it-and-forget-it tire. Tightly spaced center knobs set the pace, while open outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease, making the Ranger equal parts trail ace and XC dominator. Completing the package, multi-directional siping ensures the Ranger grabs hold, whether tackling technical climbs or flying into corners. The lean profile of the Ranger 2.0/2.25 provides optimal efficiency for XC racing, while the high-volume, openly-spaced Ranger 2.40 was created with trail riding in mind. Ranger outperforms in all conditions, without compromising along the way. - Multidirectional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking, or cornering - Well-spaced lugs clear out quickly in wet conditions - Lightweight, rounded casing conserves energy and feels quick to respond
The XCO World Champion tire Riding technical XC? The Barzo is the choice of the 2015 World Champion, as well as the winner of the BC Bike Race. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where we place an alternating ridge design, and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check.
$74.99 - $90.00
Speed and reliability for riders pursuing a new performance level Corsa N.EXT is the exciting new addition to the Corsa family. Designed to satisfy the requirements of enthusiast cyclists who clock up the miles on long and demanding weekly rides, Corsa N.EXT combines Vittoria's peerless knowledge of racing performance with the durability of a long-lasting nylon casing that uses a unique Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life. To increase puncture protection, the central section of the casing features 3 layers of nylon as well as an additional puncture protection belt. Corsa N.EXT is the first road racing tire to feature a QR Code—printed on the tire hot patch—for easy access to useful technical information about the tire. Racing inspired speed and feel, with the everyday durability of nylon construction - New combination of Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life - Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance relying on a long-lasting tyre - Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour
The new Vittoria Mazza combines years of athlete input with cutting-edge tread technology, raising the bar on the mixed terrain Enduro tire category. Starting with a defined center tread, the Mazza uses deep siping in the direction of rotation, allowing the tire to roll fast while still opposing drift, especially in off-camber terrain. The stepped leading edge rolls like a ramp but digs in on climbs, making Mazza a top choice for both front and rear use. Substantial spacing was designed into the center tread to provide braking traction, while also accelerating mud clearing. Cornering on the Mazza is handled by Vittoria's trademark progressive sipe width technology, which gives a gummy inside effective edge without the instability that competitors experience on the outside of the tread. Simply put, bigger sipes flex more than smaller sipes. This unique siping pattern creates asymmetrical tread flex and translates into a predictable, confident, and communicative feel at the limit of cornering. Mazza's generous tread depth claws into a range of terrain and is stabilized with Vittoria's proprietary 4C compound layering process. Four separate Graphene 2.0 compounds are layered, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky while the base remains planted. This ensures each effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance and increased wear life. The bar has been raised. - Aggressive profile with ample sipe spacing for mixed terrain - Progressive sipe width for tactile grip on rocks and roots - Stepped leading-edge center-tread maintains speed and delivers climbing traction
The XCO European Champion tire The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob make traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal TNT is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal attains the holy grail of XC tires; grip, durability, and low weight. - Available with World Championship proven TNT bead technology - Available with World Championship proven TNT bead technology - Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob finds traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal is no exception.
$49.99 - $52.99
The Rubino Control is a folding tire with a very robust construction capable of handling the worst of road conditions without sacrificing the performance the Rubino range is known for. With full bead-to-bead tread wrap, cuts and punctures are dramatically reduced, and the tire is reinforced with the PRB anti-puncture layer inside the casing. The Rubino Control also shares the exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, sharp handling traits, and lightweight folding bead material of the Rubino Pro. - Exclusive Graphene 3C compound technology - Full bead-to-bead tread wrap - Supple yet durable casing for extended use - Folding bead
$25.99 - $60.99
The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled "fish scale" design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance. - Center scales are ramped, providing a fast rolling leading edge, yet sharp effective braking and cornering edges - Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology - File-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire, designed for a range of conditions
$25.99 - $60.99
Whether in Gravel or Cyclocross, one thing is for certain-course conditions are constantly changing. When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all conditions tread, no matter the terrain. At the heart of the design is a fast rolling center ridge, which is designed to minimize rolling resistance, while still providing confident braking traction. Cornering and off camber work is confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs. These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces, while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance. - Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology - Fast rolling center-ridge design - Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction - Traditional tread profile, for smooth transitions, across varied terrain
The wire bead version of the new Zaffiro tread offers many of the same traits that established the Zaffiro family as the standard in performance training but at an entry-level price point. Employing the same tread profile as the Zaffiro Pro, the durable, rigid-bead Zaffiro is the top choice for replacement tires at a great price. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
The industry standard in performance training tires is back with a refreshed design and increased performance! The subtle center grooves and shoulder texture retain the secure feel of the Zaffiros of the past while streamlining the look and feel for the future. The alternating slick profile and Graphene compound mimic the feel of the Zaffiro's higher-end siblings while adding durability and a more approachable price point. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Graphene 2.0 compound and folding bead increase performance - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
Special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing are designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainer use. - Ideal for rollers or turbo trainer
Special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing are designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainer use. - Ideal for rollers or turbo trainer - Also available for 26 inch MTB wheel size
$65.00 - $80.00
OFF-ROAD Ehline is an ideal tire for modern XC trails: fast-rolling without compromising cornering performance. Ehline’s tread pattern and casing provide more traction and durability than traditional XC tires, making it a great choice for riders who take on increasingly aggressive and challenging terrain. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are short, tightly-spaced, and ramped to roll quickly; perpendicular siping provides grip during both braking and acceleration. - Transition lugs are ramped to roll quickly and spaced out to shed mud; horseshoe-shaped siping allows lugs to conform to the terrain to maintain traction during braking. - Side lugs are taller and staggered, with parallel siping to enhance grip while leaning into a turn.
$70.00 - $80.00
OFF-ROAD Honcho is a high-performance tire designed for trail bikes. The tread pattern features tall, aggressive, and angular lugs that provides ample traction on loose and uneven terrain. It’s perfect for riders who tackle rocky, rooty trails. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs closely and evenly spaced for a fast-rolling feel; enclosed siping improves traction while accelerating and braking. - Transition lugs are tall and spaced out to shed mud; horseshoe siping conforms to the trail and maintains braking traction. - Side lugs are staggered with parallel siping for grip while leaning through corners, and a braking shovel shape boosts traction when stopping.
$65.00 - $80.00
GRAVEL Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guess work out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while larger, more spaced-out shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are large and widely spaced for braking and acceleration grip, and ramped to lower rolling resistance. - Transition lugs are spaced out to shed mud; siping conforms to the road surface for increased traction in corners. - Side lugs are staggered to provide traction in more aggressive turns and on loose surfaces.
$32.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Sometimes the greatest journeys are full of memorable experiences: churning over towering mountain passes, trying to make it to the next town before the café closes, pedaling from sunrise to sunset, or sleeping in when you’re gifted with perfect weather and an incredible view from your tent. We designed the Sparwood around long-distance mixed-terrain routes, for riders seeking to experience the land, not just ride on it. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are raised and ramped for rolling efficiency; the diamond-shaped lugs squeeze in for grip as they contact dirt, then back out to shed debris. - Diamond- and chevron-shaped transition lugs feature staggered spacing and height to improve shedding and traction. - L-shaped side lugs dig in for grip while braking through corners, but roll quickly when off the brakes.
$70.00 - $90.00
OFF-ROAD The Warwick is our progressive trail tire that’s versatile enough to handle stout XC terrain or enduro courses. Stepped center lugs and firm rubber reduce rolling resistance so you can carry speed. In corners and loose terrain, the large-multi-faceted lugs, open transition area, and softer rubber bite into the trail surface so you can throw yourself into turns with gusto. Two tire compound options (Fast and Grip) let you tailor your tire choice for the way you ride. Warwick balances control and speed for a fast, fun ride experience on many trail types. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are angular and have stepped front faces for rolling efficiency; a flat face on the back of the center lugs boosts braking traction. - The open transition area makes space for the shoulder and center lugs to dig into loose trails or grapple onto roots and rocks when climbing, and helps reduce rolling resistance. - Side lugs are large and multi-faceted for consistent, supportive cornering on rocky, rooty, and loose trails.
$63.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Whether your route covers rough roads or fast gravel, or even both in the same day, Washburn is built for the job. Its center slick provides awesome rolling efficiency on pavement and packed dirt, while the shoulder lugs take over in the turns, digging in for confidence in loose corners. HOW IT WORKS - Center tread is smooth to minimize rolling resistance and maximize speed. - Transition lugs are tightly spaced to provide progressive initial cornering traction. - Side lugs are spaced out to dig in while cornering and when riding over loose surfaces.
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 14 x 2.125
$80.00 - $95.00
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$52.00 - $98.00
- For Trail and Cross Country - Extremely versatile all-round tire - Has larger side lugs for cornering performance - Fast rolling and lots of traction - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail, and Twinskin construction - Available in Addix Speedgrip, Addix Performance, and Addix Super Race compounds
The Primo Comet Recumbent is a fast-rolling, high-pressure tire.
$76.90 - $79.99
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$36.00 - $39.99
- Classic training tire with 60tpi casing, a puncture protection belt and higher overall thickness than the Road
$86.90 - $102.90
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- Rear Specific Performance for Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: added traction on either pedaling and braking durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrain, maximized for both dry or wet conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a balanced riding style.
- Rear Specific Performance in Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: added traction enhancing pedaling and braking and durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrain, maximized for both dry or wet conditions from the SmartGRIP Compound. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a balanced riding experience.
Page 1 of 20 Next page