Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
Padded rubber tape with a tough, durable surface with excellent grip in all weather conditions. Includes Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
$8.99 - $9.00
Add some extra style to your bars with Cannondale's Alloy Handlebar End Plugs. These low-profile plugs provide some added protection for you and your bars, and use expansion plugs to secure your tape and caps.
$19.99 - $20.00
Add a little comfort and style to your ride with Cannondale's Synapse Bar Tape. It features a soft and durable suede finish with a gel backing for your riding enjoyment.
Cannondale's Superlight Microfiber Premium Bar Tape is thin and tacky, offering exceptional feedback from the bar for uncompromising performance. This tape is perforated for breathability, and its grippy surface allows for better control, even when moist or wet. Plus, it's durable and easy to clean, so it holds up under the most demanding conditions.
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control, while its classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and a smooth surface to slide easily to different riding positions. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Classic touch
$29.99 - $34.99
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. The classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and smooth surface slide easily to different riding positions. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Classic touch
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. Soft touch is a matt-look, silky, moisture absorbing surface. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Soft touch
Fizik's Performance Tacky Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. It also boasts a special texture for even more grip, foam padding for excellent comfort, and stitching that looks and feels great.
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control. Its tacky finish aids a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Tacky touch
Fi'zi:k's line of Terra bar tapes are designed for those who go off-road on drop bars. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is Fi'zi:k's chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. A sticky gel backing serves two functions: it replaces the adhesive tape for an easy removal during cleaning and damps off-road chatter without feeling too squishy. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Gel backing - Tacky touch
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Solocush is their most streamlined cushioned construction – a single-layer chunky platform to rest on during longer rides without compromises on weight. - Tacky finish adds a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Solocush construction 2.7mm thick
$25.00 - $27.75
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Giant's Liv/giant Contact SLR Handlebar Tape boasts a textured finish with classic perforations for a great grip and control, and gel padding to protect you from vibrations for top comfort on even your longest rides. The package includes enough to wrap both sides of the handlebars, 2 nylon Giant-logo end caps and finishing tape.
$37.99 - $39.99
Jagwire Pro Bar Tape matches style with superb comfort and control. Developed to complement our cable kits, this tape cushions handlebar vibrations and provides exceptional grip when riding with or without gloves. The included locking bar end plugs secure the tape with a clean finish. Offered in distinct varieties to match the corresponding housing colors, Pro Bar Tape adds style and is easy to clean. - Features a tacky finish for superior grip in all conditions - 3.0mm thick and uses a 3-layer construction with a breathable polyurethane (PU) surface for extra comfort - Lightweight foam inner layer saves 40% weight compared to similar 3.0mm thick bar tapes - Includes lever strips, screw-type locking bar end plugs, and finishing tape - 2160mm length is enough to wrap most drop handlebars
$25.00 - $26.00
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
$9.99 - $10.00
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
$27.99 - $28.00
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
- This ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - The tape is backed with a shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile - Soft and Tacky Elastomeric Surface Layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip take our much loved PDW Wraps to a whole new level of comfort! Like no other handlebar tape before, the PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip are constructed of durable tightly woven nylon, with added strips of clear silicone to provide superior grip and comfort. The woven nylon and silicone grip is layered over cush foam with a self-adhesive backing. The PDW Wraps With Silicone Grip make sure that both the style and comfort of your ride are decked out to the max!
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
$11.99 - $12.99
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Page 1 of 2 Next page