The Shimano Altus rear derailleur brings Shadow technology and wide-range capability to 9-speed drivetrains - B tension spring for quick and easy wheel installation and removal - Super low-profile concept with SHADOW mechanism - Wider linkage ensures durability and more precise shifting - Easy adjustment and maintenance - Direct mount compatible - Maximum cog size: 36t - Total capacity: 45t
Leveraging the legendary history of SRAM shifting, the GX 2x11 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. X-Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation while SRAM's roller bearing clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with SRAM's Cage Lock, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever. • X-Actuation for precise and dependable 11-speed performance • Focused chassis design for all conditions and usage • 10-42-tooth wide range cassette compatible
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Topswing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
Shimano's Deore Shadow Rear Derailleur is ready for mountain bike action. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette.
$29.99 - $30.99
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
$31.99 - $32.99
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
$44.99 - $45.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience and shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain tensioner. - Adjustable chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Gravel-tuned clutch tension - Maximum front T difference: 16T - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Low cog: Max. 36T/Min. 30T - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Total capacity: 41T - Smooth and reliable mixed-surface shifting - Compatible with current 10s road DUAL CONTROL LEVER - Compatible with wide-range front gearing
The Shimano Tourney TX800 front derailleur offers precise shifting with HYPERDRIVE technology for 3x8 speed drivetrains. - Action: TOP SWING - Angled clamp band design - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 10T - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chain stay angle: 66-69 - Top gear teeth: 42T/48T - Total capacity: 20T
$94.99 - $124.99
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • For frames with traditional cable routing • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6 (1-1/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
The Shimano Deore XT RD-M8100/M8120 rear derailleur is designed to provide smooth and stable shifting for 12-speed MTB drivetrains. - Offers fast and shockless shifting - The low-profile design includes a bumper added to the derailleur pulley cage - Shimano Shadow RD+ technology reduces chain slap and creates a quieter drivetrain - Includes large, 13T pulley - Long cage is designed to be used with 1x12 drivetrain systems - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: Shimano Rear Direct Mount, 10x1 Standard - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 41 teeth - Largest Cog: 51 - Weight: 284 g - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
$29.99 - $30.99
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
- Stable Shifting Performance - Pulley Follow-Up In Certain Distance - Shimano Shadow Rd Construction - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
$38.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
$8.00 - $12.00
- Replacement plate for M7000-GS rear derailleur - Choose Inner or Outer
Altus wide link 7/8-speed compatible dual-pull multi-fit front derailleur for recreational off-road use. - Compact conventional swing design - Low-friction wide linkage reduces shifting effort and increases rigidity - Dual-pull design allows it to be used with top or bottom cable routing - Multi clamp band is compatible with all frame dimensions - 66-69 degree chainstay to seat tube angle range - For outer chainring size from 42 to 48 tooth, total capacity 20 teeth - Compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
The Shimano GRX RX400 front derailleur offers lighter front shifting operation and easier setup thanks to the new link construction and integrated cable tensioner. It features a 2.5mm outboard chain line design to allow wider tire clearance for mixed-terrain riding. - Ergonomic power curve - Integrated cable tension adjustment - Natural stroke feeling - Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road FD - Compatible with up to 42 mm tires - More cable routing options - Lighter front shifting - Wider tire clearance - Precise and easy front derailleur adjustment
$41.99 - $42.99
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
Shimano's Deore XT Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear. This model is specifically optimized for 2x10 set ups. Plus, the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth and reliable shifts every time.
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 Front Derailleur makes the dream of lightning-quick front shifting a reality. Its intelligent electric brain senses the location of your chain, providing impossibly fast, smooth and accurate shifting, even under load, with just the push of a button on your Ultegra Di2 shifter (sold separately). It also auto-trims to maintain clearance between the chain and cage no matter what chainring/cog combination you choose. You'll never miss a shift again and will hit the right ring faster than ever. And, because there are no cables and housing to stretch, wear or fail, you'll also love Di2's amazingly durable, reliable and silent operation.
If the Potenza 11 rear derailleur looks almost identical to that of the Super Record, it is because its design takes a great deal of inspiration from the recently launched Revolution 11+ drivetrains and guarantees a similar degree of shifting performance as a result. Changing only the materials used in its construction the Potenza 11 rear derailleur is capable of shifting with the precision and speed of the Super Record version with the only compromise coming in the form of weight. Thanks to sophisticated solutions such as Embrace technology, riders using Potenza 11 can count on highly efficient power transfer, secure grip, efficient chain/cassette interface and longer component life previously attributed only to the elite mechanical transmissions from Campagnolo. - Lightweight technopolymer upper and lower bodies reduce weight - Features the same shape of Super Record, offering similar shifting performance - Special lightweight rubber pulleys reduce friction and noise - Compatible with Potenza and model year 2015 and newer Chorus, Record and Super Record - Pulley rollers on bushings in sintered material - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Cage Length: Short - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 37 teeth - Largest Cog: 29 - Weight: 211 grams
SRAM's X4 Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum and steel construction delivers through the roughest trail, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM's X01 Rear Derailleur packs a massive amount of technology into its compact, lightweight body. This 11-speed gear changer uses a “horizontal parallelogram” design that limits all movement to the horizontal axis, reducing the force it takes to shift. The Type 2 clutch is brilliant. This self-lubricating, one-way roller clutch controls your chain tension to eliminate chain slap and give you smooth, consistent shifts over any terrain. For quicker, smoother, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley's offset design maintains a consistent chain gap across all gears.
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11-speed rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 front derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
This new NX Eagle derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley easily facilitates 11- to 50- and 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity, and also adds to NX Eagle's overall smooth-pedaling feel. The Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH provides quiet, consistent performance and durability. - Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents - Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. We guarantee this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact. - Completely new rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH technology - Eagle ecosystem-engineered mounting system and CAGE LOCK positioning add robustness - Eagle pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation - Speed (RD): 12s - Cable pull ratio: X-actuation - Cage (RD): Long - Max tooth: 50 - Color (RD): Black - Pulley bearings material: Steel - Cage material (RD): Steel