CZR i30 wheels were designed to handle it all, which is why they feature a strategically reinforced carbon layup and are hand built using double-butted spokes, brass nipples and high-engagement hubs featuring top-tier bearings and oversized freehub seals to establish themselves as wheels that simply won't quit.
Solid Strip & TCS Tape
- Durable nylon strip that lies between the rim and tubeless tape to prevent tubeless tape from pushing into the spoke holes and ensures a smooth interface between the tire and rim. The smooth surface makes it easier to mount a tire by preventing air from escaping around the bead at each indent during inflation. Solid Strip also protects the airtight system from puncture in the case of a broken spoke.
3-Cross Lacing & Brass Nipples
- Too many companies are trying to save weight by offering "enduro" wheels with 2-cross lacing patterns and inadequate alloy nipples. While those are suitable for XC and light trail usage, there's no replacement for the long-term reliability of a 3-cross lacing pattern with brass nipples holding it all together.
- The world's best carbon rims deserved to be paired with high-quality hubs that further improve the performance of a lightweight, dependable carbon wheelset. Frequency hubs feature a low-drag, 6-pawl design that alternates contact between two sets of 3-pawl groupings to provide a responsive 5 degrees of freehub engagement.
Heavy-Duty Pawl Springs
- CZR i30 wheels feature heavy-duty pawl springs that engage with greater force to counteract the additional torque caused by sudden cranking on steep trails. We also offer a Light Pawl-Spring Kit that can be purchased separately for CZR i30 riders who prefer a quieter hub with lighter pawl engagement.
Usage: Trail, Enduro
|Axle||110 x 15mm|
|Inner Rim Width||30mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Black / 6-Bolt / 29-inch / 28||714401452565||W045-0256||WTB42889254H|