Out-front computer mount for Wahoo Element computers. This is the next generation of industry-leading Wahoo Computer Mounts – stronger, easier, more versatile, and more stylish design to compliment your Wahoo and your bike. The ultimate upgrade for your Wahoo computer.
The advanced co-polymer Wahoo insert locks your computer in place with strength and security. Designed and tested extensively so that our replaceable insert breaks away instead of your computer tabs in the event of a crash or mishap.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Garmin Specific Co- Polymer
- Compatibility – 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars.
- New clamp design is hinged for ease of installation.
- Combo Compatible – versions available that support GoPro style interface action cameras and lights. All cameras utilizing a GoPro interface, GoPro HERO series, GoPro Sessions’ series Cameras.
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA.
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
*Attention: ASSEMBLY BOLTS NOT MEANT TO BE REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH AT ANY TIME.
K-EDGE Combo Mount are NOT DESIGNED to hold a Cycliq Fly 12. (Cycliq Fly 12 users should choose the K-EDGE K13-410, K13-420, K13-2450 GO BIG camera/light mounts.) K-EDGE mounts co-polymer plastic computer inserts are designed to hold the corresponding computer ONLY (Garmin- black, WAHOO- blue, SIGMA – red), and breakaway in a crash to protect the computer body. K-EDGE Combo Mounts are designed to hold Garmin, WAHOO and SIGMA cycling computers and Go Pro, Shimano, Garmin VIRB X sized cameras and standard sized cycling lights (Light and Motion Urban or Niterider).
Please contact K-EDGE warranty manager Info@K-EDGE.com for questions or concerns. We highly suggest you follow the recommendations in the Garmin EDGE instructions that recommend use of the provided tether leash.