FSA's NS Wheelset is a tremendous value in an alloy MTB, cyclocross, and gravel bike wheelset with renowned FSA reliability and high-performance technology. Suitable for use on a wide range of price point bikes.
- Asymmetric, 25mm deep x 26.1mm wide alloy rim
- Tubeless compatible
- 148 - 15 x 110mm TA front hub and 12 x 148mm TA
- Cartridge bearings (2F+4R)
- 2-cross double butted spokes with brass nipples
- Artisan built, entirely by hand
- Includes tubeless valves (1 pair) and spoke protector
- Compatible with cyclocross and gravel bikes
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Inner Rim Width||21.5mm|
|Outer Rim Width||26.1mm|
|Extras||Tubeless valves (1 pair) and spoke protector|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Shimano/SRAM / Black / QR / QR / 27.5-inch||04713909545492||720-0015171010||FSA81222198K|