- MTB tire at a low price - Versatile tread with good grip and easy rolling
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
Schwalbe's Silento rolls quietly along pavement, and also has the grip for light off-road excursions. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats, too. - 625 grams
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
- High speed cross-country. Classical tread design with excellent grip
$31.00 - $95.00
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
1 Tire. 4 Seasons. 365 Days. No tire change necessary. The Marathon GT 365 is the first tire which you will ride safely throughout the year in almost every condition. The new lamella tread and the specially developed "FourSeason" compound provide full grip, no matter what time of the year you ride your bike. Fitted with DualGuard puncture protection technology for maximum safety. - Wire Bead with DualGuard and Reflective Sidewall
$58.00 - $63.87
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Flat-less – With a purposeful trekking tread A heavy-duty trekking tread for asphalt, or off-road allows this versatile tire to always feel at home, whether in everyday use, or on long tours. The robust structure is an effective damage defense that is twinned with SmartGuard, the most effective puncture protection belt for bicycle tires. - Wire Bead - Black with Reflective Sidewall
$64.00 - $101.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
A tire favored by professional downhill and enduro riders, Schwalbe's Magic Mary has cast a spell on us. For racing glory, choose the Super Gravity version, as it's much lighter than a classic downhill tire yet with extreme lateral stability and reliable snakebite protection.
Used on very fast and dry trails. Low rolling resistance and minimal weight. Primarily for the use on the rear wheel. Tread design: Fast, flat studs in the tread center good cornering grip with sturdy lugs on the tire shoulders. - Folding Bead - PaceStar Compound - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall.
$82.00 - $86.00
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
$95.00 - $101.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
Schwalbe's Ice Spiker Performance Line tire is the "turbo" of studded tires. It sports 361 spikes that bite firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The Ice Spiker is the best way to be agile and sporty while staying upright when the roads ice over. Note: In order to ensure that spikes are permanently fixed, tires should be run in for about 25 miles (40km) on asphalt, while avoiding any fast acceleration or heavy braking.
Page 1 of 1