Bolts, clamps and washers for Thomson Seatposts and Seat Clamps. - Sold individually, includes bolt, washer and nut
$8.00 - $9.95
- Machined aluminum with three Thomson logos circling the cap
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
Flat mount rear adapter for a 160mm rotor
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
$103.99 - $155.99
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
$26.99 - $29.99
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
If you put in a lot of miles and/or sweat a lot, your shifter hoods probably need freshening up. Grab a pair of Shimano Di2 STI Lever Hoods to make your bike feel new again. - Fits Dura-Ace ST-9150 Di2 levers
Clamp allows use of a braze-on derailleur on frames without the braze-on tab. Includes a tab to use SRAM's lightweight and easy-to-adjust chain control device. - Fits all SRAM road braze-on front derailleurs - ChainSpotter not included
$19.00 - $22.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
- Lever Assembly, Aluminum lever Gen 2, Black (assembled, no hose, and includes barb and olive), Guide RS
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
$5.99 - $18.00
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
This 1X-style remote for installation on the left side provides improved dropper actuation for your Reverb seatpost. Includes: - Remote - Bleeding edge fitting - Discrete clamp - MMX clamp
- Upgrade your suspension fork with ultra-low friction wiper seals providing unmatched suspension feel, all while keeping the dirt where it belongs- because no one wants dirt in there
The Problem Solvers Cable Pulley is the correct replacement for their Cross Clamp pulley (Cross Clamp sold separately) and it will also work on most frames that have a mount for a pulley. You get the aluminum pulley and the brass bushing.
The Problem Solvers Cross Clamp mounts to the seat tube on your frame so that you can make your top-routed shift cables work with a bottom-pull front road derailleurs. This is a common setup on cyclocross bicycles. Choose the diameter that matches your frame.
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
The Problem Solvers Shifter Boss Covers are perfect for covering up the down-tube shifter bosses when you're converting a frame with them to a singlespeed/fixie setup. They're made of light, durable aluminum and sport a nice polished finish.
$7.99 - $11.99
The Problem Solvers Standard Top Cap is a light, durable aluminum top cap for threadless headsets. These caps fit all forks.
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Reusable up to 3 times - Compatible with 6, 7 and 8 speed IG drivetrains - Pin width: 7.1mm - Card of 2
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with KMC and Shimano 10-speed chains - Includes 2 pairs
The Pro Braze-On Chain Catcher from K-EDGE is used by most professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The Pro model is designed to improve on the original K-EDGE Chain Catcher design: - Easier Installation – Independent setup and installation of front derailleur and the K-EDGE Chain Catcher - Stronger – Separate and lower attachment /adjustment bolt equates to stronger hold ensuring the chain cannot drop below the chain catcher - Optimized Design – Unique curved ramp profile enables quicker chain engagement with the chain ring while eliminating dropped chains - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp. Shimano - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Bolt-On design uses single bolt split collar for clamping - Built in housing guide system for dropper posts - Ingenious ball mounted guide to prevent kinked housing as the saddle height moves up and down - 17Mm collar height with internal stop-Ring, Aluminium and stainless steel hardware: 35G
Laser-etched aluminum quick-release skewer for rear Hope Fatsno hubs. • 170 or 190mm