COVID-19 Store Update-We're Open!
Your safety is our top concern. Please read our plan as we follow the state phasing plan:
- Staring Tuesday June 9th we will be open for retail from 10:00AM to 4:30PM Tuesday Through Saturday.
- We will be following strict distancing and hygiene protocols. No one will be permitted in the store without a mask covering mouth and nose. Everyone entering will disinfect hands. We will limit the number of people allowed in the store at one time. A line out side will admit people into the store in the order of arrival.
- We are doing everything we can to accommodate your needs while protecting the health and safety of our team, our customers, and all our families.
- Availability on most bike categories is not good right now. It is looking like stocks will be refilling in the August to September time frame. You can shop on our website before making the trip over to the store.
- Repairs will be accepted on the east side of the building by the canopy. Please set up you service appointment at this link. Service Appointment Request Turnaround times are long right now. Be sure to include any special requests in the notes. WE CANNOT ACCEPT REPAIRS WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT.
- Bike Fitting will resume on July 9th. Appointment availability is limited. Please book early. Book Here
- We are still accepting consultation appointments via Zoom conference Book Here
- Shopping on line is still a great option! Note availability of items as "In Store" or "At Warehouse". Items marked "At Warehouse" require 3 to 7 days for delivery.
- Please note that we are offering FREE delivery of your purchases over $100 within 10 miles of our Parsippany store. For delivery options beyond 10 miles please contact us via email.
We appreciate your patience as we work through this together.